network connection
jhi
2010-02-25 04:57:32 UTC
When I go to control panel, network connections, properties ...wireless
network connections, wireless networks> my network name has a red X. next to
it. I have been having problems with my router and I wonder if this has
something to do with it. I'm running XP.

I'm not able to connect to my computer through my router. I purchased a new
modem at works fine. And I'm able to receive neighbors wireless networks.
Please advise.

Thanks.
Edoardo Benussi [MVP]
2010-03-09 11:30:43 UTC
Post by jhi
When I go to control panel, network connections, properties ...wireless
network connections, wireless networks> my network name has a red X. next
to it. I have been having problems with my router and I wonder if this has
something to do with it. I'm running XP.
I'm not able to connect to my computer through my router. I purchased a
new modem at works fine. And I'm able to receive neighbors wireless
networks. Please advise.
what is your operating system ?
--
Edoardo Benussi - ***@mvps.org
Microsoft® MVP - Most Valuable Professional